896?1297802500
Foot Drop User Group
is PTTD the same as foot drop?
About This Group:

Foot Drop is a support group. The goal of group is to share information, and connect with others dealing with foot drop. Foot Drop can be caused by stroke, back or spine injury and tumor.

Founded by FMDAdvocate on February 15, 2011
85 members

is PTTD the same as foot drop?

Hello, I'm a female 66 yrs. I was diagnosed with Posterier Tebia Tendinitus dysfunction, I work on my feet part time. It was recommended to have a brace made to keep the arch from falling over more. I bought plain black work shoes which I hate and the brace, I have to put the brace in the shoe and then put my foot and ankle in it, it had hard plastic and velcro straps, I need something to put on to walk the dog and wear for jeans and around the house with  out using the big ugly black velcro shoe size 9 EE to fit over the brace! Any sugestions? I was wondering if a cast cover with a sole and straps would work? I'm so disgusted with the whole thing!! How did this happen to me? Yikes!!
mbooo added the Autoimmune Disorder Tracker
1 hr ago
mbooo joined this group
Welcome them!
csbrandy joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 23