For Those Feeling Spaced Out User Group
Who Khows
About This Group:

A group for those who constantly feel "spaced out", "in a dream", "always drunk" or just "not with it". It's a hard and confusing feeling to describe but these all are very accurate descriptions of how I have felt 24/7 for the past 8 years. This is a feeling that for me personally has never gone away, although sometimes it's more tolerable than others. I have come across hundreds of other individuals in my years of research who share in these unique and unexplainable symptoms. Most often, other symptoms accompany the spaced out feeling such as feeling dizzy, disoriented, off balance, head pressure and various others. This is a group that will allow us all to interact with each other, share our feelings, ideas, tests we have had, things that have helped, what we know, or what we don't know... basically anything that helps us cope and keep hope in finding answers.

Founded by jr991 on September 28, 2011
12 members

Who Khows

The other day I was so tired of not getting results for my searches about the way I was feeling, so I just typed just about everything symptom that I had into the search bar and found GILBERT'S SYNDROME. It sounds exactly like what I have.  Has anyone heard of this?
1 Comment
I have come across the same thing when searching my symptoms but I don't have a lot of the symptoms especially Jaundice.  Here's a link for anyone else looking for the symptoms of Gilberts Syndrome.

http://www.gilbertssyndrome.com/symptoms.php

I've come across so many different syndromes I often end up with more questions than answers when researching the symptoms.

I keep hearing that most of us with this spaced out feeling have ear/sinus problems and a history of anxiety.  I personally have both of these too.

I find most of my symptoms match those of a vestibular disorder.

http://www.vestibular.org/vestibular-disorders/symptoms.php
drewlevas uploaded new photos
15 mins ago
jesse_ryann joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 13
RP831 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 09