GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
Acid Reflux (GERD) pain in ribs

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Acid Reflux (GERD) pain in ribs

My 14 year old daughter was just diagnosed with acid reflux and now she has been experiencing pain in her left side under the rib and in the middle of her back. Is this common for acid reflux
Hi and welcome to teh GERD forum.

I would check to be sure she doesn't have bloating from bowel issues...she may not be aware of her schedule and getting backed up can add to this reflux issue.

"selma"
Im a 28 yr old female.  I get pain in middle under bottom of rib cage as well as my back and even into my right shoulder. My doctor says I have tonnes of gall stones, but my gall bladder looks healthy.  She made her diagnosis of reflux causing my pain.  My pain is sometimes constant all day for a few days, and some days I don't have it at all. How often does your daughter feel her pain?
I have a blood pressure and the doctor gave me ( lisinopril ) tablet but after two years of taking it i am have stomach pain and chest pain sometimes if i sit down i will have the same pain in my back,i went to doctor to check me out he said there's nothing wrond with me ....please can anyone help me out here?????
I have gerd and having chest pain and back pain when lying,  and everynight i feel my stomach gasses coming up my throat and my chest feels uncomfortable.

Hannalulu I replied to your other thread.
Gastro Tracker
Gastro