GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
After Endoscopy
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

After Endoscopy

Hi, I had an endoscopy in November of 2014. When the gastroenterologist gave me my results she said 2 times, I have to be honest with you I've never seen anything like this before. Well of course I said well what does that mean. She said she saw something pressing against my stomach. And I should have a CAT scan right away. Have the CAT scan the next day. Results came up negative. But ever since that day I wake up with severe severe nausea and I throw up bile every single day. I'm nauseous from when I wake up in the morning until I go to bed at night. When I wake up I feel like I have the stomach flu. The nausea does get better after 3 to 4 hours. But I'm still always nauseous. I don't know what happened during that endoscopy but whatever it was I think she may have ruptured something. I went to a different gastroenterologist who works with her. And all he did was give her excuses regarding her remark about I have to be honest with you
I've never seen anything like this before. It's February 2016 and I've been suffering with this since November 2014. I've seen many for EMTs. Because I thought maybe it was an inner ear infection. I've been looking up to see if other people have these problems. And a lot of people were saying that they are diagnosed with
Gerd they were on the same medicines as I was etc. etc. And it was an inner ear infection. I've gone to 4 ENTs. And they couldn't find anything. I have horrible popping in my ears. It's constant and I feel pressure. But of course the EMTs didn't see anything.mI just can't take this anymore. I hope this doesn't sound cheesy but it's ruining my life. I constantly have slime in my mouth. I don't know what to do anymore. If someone can give me some kind of advice that would be great. I'm on RANITIDINE 300 MG and PANTOPRAZOLE SOD DR 40MG TAB TEVAU. It seemed to have helped a little bit for a couple weeks but now I'm back to the same hell I was in 2 weeks ago. Thank you I hope someone has some advice.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
cracker420 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
35 mins ago
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
3 hrs ago
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28
Top Digestive Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank