Are Symptoms Connected?
Ok... I have a few symptoms.

Firstly I have had a headache for around 2 weeks now. It is a dull pain than seems to move around my head and feels like pressure. My vision has become affected, things seem blurry and i'm dissorientated. I don't seem to be able to focus and I get tired towards the afternoon. Before this started this was not the case. I don't seem to have any interest in what people are saying. I also have pains in the back of my neck and left shoulder and arm. I pop/click when inhaling heavily.

The symptoms started after I attended a music festival, where I did take MDMA and cocaine. For weeks after the event I was feeling pins and needles sensation in my left hand and chest pains. I had a heart tracer and BP taken and was told everything was fine... I am now being treated for acid reflux and heart burn.

I am awaiting an MRI scan and am very worried... This has seriously affected my life and I'd like to get to the bottom of it. I am worried about brain tumors or potential blockage in my heart?

I suppose I'm wondering if all symptoms may be linked as my GP has been quite dismissive.

HI and welcome to the GERD forum.

Not being a Dr or medical professional I can only say doing Drugs can and will affect ur over all health. I do not know if what u took at the concert is the only cause for how u r feeling or if it was the first time u did this to ur body, but I know everything and nething u take can and will affect u...even RX'd meds.

This is y u need to be under a Drs care.....and not self medicate.

Since u feel ur issues r GI issues go to a GI Dr...not a GP and get the answers u need...be upfront  about ur drug activity, what , when and how long as they will have a better idea as to what and how it is affecting u.

In the meant  time u should modify ur diet and lifestyle....that means no smoking, no drinking alcohol, no spicy , greasy and acidic foods....

See more tips in the Health Pages and do see a GI  Dr and post an update

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=236