Aa
A
A
Close
1176961 tn?1263766531
Breathing problems/pressure in ribs..Gastritis?
Hi.  I was wondering if anyone was familiar with Gastritis?  I have had inflammation in my stomach all my life and have been on numerous prescription medications, which did help but the symptons always came back.  I had my third endoscopy done in May of 09 and they found inflammation and Gastritis which I have always had.  Anyway I started on new meds which seemed to be helping.  Over the summer I slowly started to have trouble breathing and had pressure in my rib cage....I let it slide because I wouldn't get it that often.  However, this past November it came back and was to the point that I couldn't take it anymore.  I was to the ER 3 times in December because the pressure and not being able to breath was so exhausting and overwhelming.  Chest-Xray, Ct Scan of Chest and Blood work all came back fine.  They gave me a mild xanax because I was so scared when I went into the ER...however, it has been calming me but it doesn't take my symptons away.  I am a very athletic woman and have stopped working out for the past month because of my symptons.  Everyday is a struggle for me...sometimes the pain in my stomach is so bad I can't even see straight...and I get very dizzy.  I am becoming depressed because it is so exhausting trying to breath all the time...and the pressure can be very hard....Has anyone ever dealt with anything like this before???  I am going to every doctor possible because I need relief.

Any feedback would be appreciated
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
620923 tn?1452919248
HI ...I am  sorry to hear u r having this .....sounds scary...and drs always think anxiety is the culprit.....y they do not see we r scared bcuz how we feel and not that we feel the way we do bcuz we r scared....lol.....

I have not had the same issues as u, but wonder if u have ne bowel or bladder issues?

And have u had ne swallowing issues?

"selma"
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Top Digestive Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank