GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
Bubbles in Tummy and Throat and Sweet Taste in Mouth??

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

One of my 8 yr. old twins all of a sudden started with what I thought and doctors thought was a gas problem, I think its more than that, She says she feels "Full", "Bubbles in her tummy and back of the throat" and a "sweet taste".......She passes gas, Burps but is still horrified to sleep at night. She take 150 mgs of Zantac, can ANYONE tell me what else I can give her to prevent and ease this all??  She's too little to be going through all this, I have stopped giving her Dairy foods and Gas causing foods. TYVM!!
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
ChitChatNine is having fun! Comment
Truth in Olive Oil
Jun 28 by gymdandee
Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and W...
Jun 25 by gymdandee