Burps that taste really BAD!
ive been haveing rlly bad tasteing burps that taste really bad and now i try not 2 burp i can feel it comming so i swallow and it stops it i know that what im doing is bad but i cant help it. I have lost weight and i didnt change my diet or exercise its been going on for a few days no change in bowel habits and i was on antibiotics and when i finsihed them i got in so MUCH pain and sometimes i couldnt breath because of it From 930 pm -1045 am i spat up 6 times and that was dec 26 when it happend and the problem im asking for has started since dec 30
Hi...antibiotics can really mess us up in the process of helping us...they kill all bacteria,...the good with the bad and leave our system all messed up and us feeling like u know what....

Antibiotics also leave us open for yeast infections...so go to ur dr and let him know how u have been feeling....u may need a probiotic to balance out ur system and restore the good bacteria...and make sure u do not have a yeast issue as it could account for the sour taste u r getting.

"selma"

BTW- if u do have a yeast issue always ask for DIFLUCAN when u need an antibiotic as it will keep the yeast at bay.