Can I get some advice
I have acid reflux, and i'm just curious about some things. I got food poisoning the other day and was vomiting all day, I got chills that started from my stomach, intense stomach cramps, and all kinds of other things, that happened Wednesday. It's Sunday now and when I woke up I had to stool, and i've been checking on it for abnormal color etc. and today it was straight black I asked someone what to do and they said wait a couple days and see if it changes because I was vomiting blood when I had the food poisoning so it could just be all of that getting out of my system. I've had uneasy feelings in my stomach since I started vomiting that day. I don't know, can someone help me? :(
Hi...I would suggest u go see a dr right away.....blood in ur vomit is not normal or in ur stool...and a black stool indicates blood.

I pray all is well and u recover quickly

"selma"