Can protonix suddenly stop working?
Hi, I took protonix for 5 years and all of a sudden it just stop working.  I took it for inflammation of the stomach and inflammation of the esp, It is really miserable.
I have been on that but it didn't work that great after a while.  Kapidex or previcid works.  Liquid carafete helps to.
Protonix worked really well for the 5 years. I was extremely pleased with the results and had zero stomach issues for a long time. At one point I was doing so well that I was able to cut my daily dose in half. Then last summer all of a sudden it felt like I wasn't even taking it and I was confused. I hate having stomach problems, It effects your mind in a negative way & makes me have a bad attitude. My GI Doctor  promised me that he would fix my stomach  which gives me a lot of hope & hope is everything when u are living miserable everyday of your life bcuz u have to eat everyday of your life.