Cant eat or drink
I cannot eat or drink, if I do it hurts so bad in just afew moments it fills like I,m chocking to death, and I have something caught in my wind pipe, it then no time that everything is coming back up, that's when I get any relief from the pain and can breath again, I I just try to drink something , enough to push what ever down , it fills like I,m have a heart attack, I sleep still up, I wake up voimiting if I lay down,  I so Hungary and thirsty, but to eatand drink cause to much pain, please help, All I have in my stomach is acid and very little of that , for it keep coming up. I am 55 year old woman.

Hi and welcome to the GERD forum.

It is possible that something u eat or drink may be triggering the acids .....so avoid the spicy, greasy acidic foods, and carbonated , caffeinated and alcoholic bevs.

Do not eat for 3 to 4 hrs b4 laying down and elevate the head of ur bed as this will allow gravity to help hold the acids down.

Exercise is important- so just try walking for now- see a Dr and find the root cause of these issues,.

For more tips see the health Pages -http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=236
   So sorry you are suffering so... You might want to see an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist.  You could have a pocket in your esophagus.  

Hope you find a solution soon.