Chiropractic care to cure acid reflux
I have been going to the chiropractor for a few months now. After about a week I noticed my acid reflux symptoms easing up and after that, the symptoms were gone! I've had a problem with acid reflux for years but only last year did it become a real nuisance, at times making breathing difficult, and I always had to make sure I kept the "right" amount of food in my stomach. Going longer than 3 hours without food would cause my acid reflux symptoms to flare up and even worse would be in the case of eating TOO MUCH food (which really was not a lot of food at all). But anyways, I just wanted to mention in case maybe this could help others in this community. After just a few weeks my acid reflux symptoms were gone, I am amazed! I recently missed a week in my treatment and started to feel my symptoms acting up again, I think it is going to take a while on treatment for the condition, and not just its symptoms, to truly be gone.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Hi...many with gerd do need to eat several small meals a day to avoid the very issue u mentioned.

As for the chirio helping...not sure that is a proven method....do see a GI dr.

Please also see the Health Pages here on MedHelp for more info on diet and lifestyle changes.

Good luck
"selma"
Hi Amanda,

Yes, many people have experienced this with chiropractic care, as well as having permanent relief. If this care works for you and many others, of all ages (www.ncbi.nlm.nhi.gov has a great story about this and a 3 month old), then to me that is proof enough that it works. Natural care should be used before synthetic prescription medicine! Great story, keep up the chiropractic visits!