GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
Chronic Sour Stomach, Breath, Burping, Tummy Rumbling
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chronic Sour Stomach, Breath, Burping, Tummy Rumbling

I may not have GERD. I do not have medical insurance. I've had the following symptoms for 8 months... First I noticed that I was burping up air, alot of air, and often, every few minutes, or every 20 minutes, less if I haven't eaten in 6 hours or more. And I have very loose stools, always. I have very sour taste in mouth, and bad breath as well. I can hear my stomach rumbling, very often, it never seems to stop. No pain, little discomfort. I have lost a bit of appetite simply because when I eat, my burping increases for hours. I've tried all sorts of different diet. What can I do at home while waiting to get my insurance fixed? I eat alot of tums but it doesn't help. I am 26 year old male, and weigh 154 pounds.