GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
Dizziness, light headedness, numbing of face and both arms, tingling of...

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Dizziness, light headedness, numbing of face and both arms, tingling of face and a sence of not being normal
I have been had for the last month on and off, on for the last 4 days, dizziness, shortness of breath, light headedness, numbing of face and arms all the way down to my fingers, feeling of fainting or off balalnce. I can be sitting or standing it doesnt matter. I had thought that maybe it was a stroke a month ago, but since of then an ER doctor said that it was a migrain. I am not so sure of that. I just can not amagine that I would have no break from this so call migrain for more then 4 days. I am mainly healthy, I smoke cigaretts on occassion. I do not drink, I eat healthy and up to reciently I was going to the gym 6 days a week. I am starting to think that this is how the rest of my life is going to be and to be honest I dont like that idea. I have had cat scans, MRIs, blood work up and they say I am normal. If I am so normal then why do I feel this way. I was thinking maybe I had a pinched nerve causeing this so I have seen a chiropractor, and I have seen a nerologist and there has been no answers other then I am normal. This can not be so. I was normal before, being dizzy and lightheaded and having my face and hands being numb and tingling are NOT normal. Any infomation you can provide or a direction I can go would be greatly appricated. I have also looked into seeing if it my be vertigo. I have also been testing my pressure and my blood on a daily bases. Again, all with in normal ranges regardless of what I eat or when I am testing. Please help.
Hi PAININHEAD,
Kindlly post your question under -
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/135