GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
Dizziness, light headedness, numbing of face and both arms, tingling of...
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Dizziness, light headedness, numbing of face and both arms, tingling of face and a sence of not being normal

I have been had for the last month on and off, on for the last 4 days, dizziness, shortness of breath, light headedness, numbing of face and arms all the way down to my fingers, feeling of fainting or off balalnce. I can be sitting or standing it doesnt matter. I had thought that maybe it was a stroke a month ago, but since of then an ER doctor said that it was a migrain. I am not so sure of that. I just can not amagine that I would have no break from this so call migrain for more then 4 days. I am mainly healthy, I smoke cigaretts on occassion. I do not drink, I eat healthy and up to reciently I was going to the gym 6 days a week. I am starting to think that this is how the rest of my life is going to be and to be honest I dont like that idea. I have had cat scans, MRIs, blood work up and they say I am normal. If I am so normal then why do I feel this way. I was thinking maybe I had a pinched nerve causeing this so I have seen a chiropractor, and I have seen a nerologist and there has been no answers other then I am normal. This can not be so. I was normal before, being dizzy and lightheaded and having my face and hands being numb and tingling are NOT normal. Any infomation you can provide or a direction I can go would be greatly appricated. I have also looked into seeing if it my be vertigo. I have also been testing my pressure and my blood on a daily bases. Again, all with in normal ranges regardless of what I eat or when I am testing. Please help.