Esopahgus @ diaphragm spasms
I recently returned home from a 3-week stay at a hospital, where I had leg surgery, followed by a stay in a convalescent institute. During that time, I was administered a variety of pain killers (Oxycodone/APAP), Lavenox shots,  as well as Lozarepam - on top of my daily viatmins and blood pressure pills (HDZ & Altace).
Once home, I've gradually weaned myself off of the Oxycodone/APAP and the Lorazepam... In the past couple of weeks, however, the usually mild and occasional spasms I used to experience in the diaphragm and esophagus, have accelerated to the extent that they wake me up at night, accompanied by pressure under the upper ribs, which is can be quite frightening...My meals are small - they do consist of salads, fruits, soups, spaghetti with soy, fish and occasional fowl...Camomille tea with honey and lemon...Plenty of bottled water...

Anybody out there familiar with the above symptoms and can share some healthy (sic!) advice?