Excessive burping when hungry and right after eating
My girlfriend is worried that there is something wrong with her. She is 20 years old, and for the past half a year or so she's been burping a lot when she is hungry or not eating on time and sometimes she burps a lot after the meal too. This was never the case before. There is no heaviness in the stomach or any other alarming symptoms, she has healthy appetite and had never had any food allergies. Her diet is the same as before too. The only thing that is out of ordinary is excessive burping, sometimes even almost continuous before meals and sometimes after.

If anyone knows what's wrong or has a logical explanation, please share your opinion. It would be greatly appreciated!
I have Gerd and burp all the time when im hungry and when i just ate. Tell her to make sure she is not waiting all day and having one or two big meals and not to eat too fast or take too big a bite. that helps me.
Me too...burping alot after eating...this is new.  I have pains like hunger pains alot...also new. I am in great health other wise but feel this weirdness right under my ribs in the solar plexus region....my daughter and I did a bunch of searches and Gerd seemed a likely suspect. good luck and I am wondering if you ever use those powdered green super foods...that seems to help when pain is really bad at nite.