GERD/ANXIETY/HEART
For many years ive always had bouts every now and then of bloating and mild chest pain.
Over the past couple of months this has gotten much worse. Bloating almost everyday, transient chest pains, one hour its near the L pec muscle, next hour sternum, bottom of rib cage. The pain is not painful as such but at 51 any chest pain is concerning hey!  Im not that unfit but a little overweight.
After 2 trips to the ED at night about 3 months apart, ECG normal, CT Chest ok, CK fine, I was referred to the Cardiologist who did a Stress Echo and results were all fine.  Some months later I had H.pylori after testing positive to it, 2 courses of the treatment did the trick.  Now I some 6 months later Im having similar symptoms.  My Dr has tested for it again and it was neg, Ive had a upper and lower endo only 3 weeks ago with tests for Coeliac, Ulcers, barretts, etc and all came back negative - all was good up and down.  But still having the issues.
So now on a simple and sensible weight loss plan (basically a reduced diet and exercise), no bad food, no breads, fresh veg and meats, low GI, hi fibre etc. I still have the symptoms.  The anxiety of chest pain doesnt help. Given i work in mental health all my anti anxiety techiques dont helps much!
Regarding reflux I dont ever seem to get "Reflux" as such eg. stuff coming up my throat etc.
So im thinking its perhaps an intollerance to some food?
Well anyones thoughts or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

This discussion is related to chest back pain .
I'm not a health professional, but your chest pains don't sound heart related at all.  Angina/heart attack pains are generally more of a constant pressure feeling, certainly not sharp or isolated to a specific region of the body.  I'm both a cardiac patient and GERD patient, so have experienced both types of 'attacks'.  
I'd take comfort in the fact that you have been thoroughly tested, and look at other issues... do you drink soda, or beer?  If so, I'd eliminate those products.  Do you drink lots of water?  That can really help bloated feelings.  You might try eliminating products like dairy from your diet, just experiment and see when you feel worse or better.