HEART BURN
hey there im a 23 yr old female mum of two boys and i am a size 8 to 10 latley i have been having heart burn and reflux i have suffered on and off with this for years but lately i have been burping and having hoarsiness of my voice and acid reflux kinda like burping up liqiud also i dont know if this is part of it i have been bloated and have sometimes pain on my right side were my ribs are today i was just wondering is this nything to worry about also what can be done to fix this problem
I would definitely go see a gastrointerologist about these issues.  Your reflux sounds pretty serious and could lead to worse problems in the future.  You probably need to be on prescription medication to treat the reflux, and you really need to ask about the bloating and the  pain on your right side.  Try to see a doctor as soon as possible for these issues.  Good luck to you...and get well soon.  :)