GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
Hiatal Hernia

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Hiatal Hernia

Has anyone gotten this massaged out before? I heard a chiropractor can do it but I am not sure, if so, what kind of chiropractor?
Hi...yes there is a Dr on the expert forum that talks about that as well as several members have as well.

U may want to try the expert forum and ask there, or just call chiro's in ur area to see if they r experienced with manipulating a hiatal hernia.

Good luck and please post an update

"selma"
You may have read my post that a chiropractor fixed my daughters hiatal hernia.  I brought her in and he checked a few other places and fixed those first then he massaged the stomach to fix the hernia.  She's been pain free since.  I took her to a massage therapist next to have the vagus nerve massaged and her upper body was so tight that when the therapist touched the tight spots it made her head turn.  Her upper body was unbelivably tight and may have been cause of the tension and shallow breathing she endured from the hernia.  I see a chiropractor that used the popping technique cause I've found that the other techniques of tapping with a tool just don't work for us.  Good luck.  Let me know  if you get to a chiro and if it  helps you.  A knowledable massage therapist should be able to fix it too. It's a simple procedure.  Good luck.  My email is denvmrws, yahoo acct.  
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Avatar n tn
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
Make A Shake That Will Keep You Ful...
14 hrs ago by gymdandee
gymdandee commented on Baking Soda May Reduc...
Aug 28