How many have gastritis as well?
All of my issues really came to me recently, around October 2008. But, I do recall however that I used to get feelings of gastritis up to 2-3 months before that. I would only get it in the mornings, and as soon as I ate, the feelings would be gone.

Do most of you who have had the endoscopy done also get told that you have gastritis (whether mild or severe)? I also remember I was stressed about 1-2 months before the GERD acid really hit me.
I think most do.....I did......am on kapidex PPI and zantac 300 for the gastritis......had fundoplication in May and still have pain every day........am really getting discouraged.
Do you take both everyday? And in what dosages? What other PPIs did you try before that?

How many times a day do you find yourself burping?
I have the same thing. Mild gastritis after scope. Currently on PPIs and Carafate. I dunno if it's helping yet. Only thing I think caused it was maybe spicy food (which I love) and stress.  
You need a course of PPIs for 4-8 weeks. Omeprazole is a good one to start off with.
I was also still in pain whilst taking PPIs but then I changed my diet and the pain got less and less until it eventually stopped. I only ate potatoes, bread, low fat dairy products, plain pasta and certain vegetables. I drank actimel and water only and ate small portions instead of a whole meal. I found eating more than a fist sized portion of food every few hours further irritated my gastritis and i'd have a bad flare up and be up all night in pain. Also don't eat for atleast 3 hours before going to sleep. I found that sticking to those rules allowed my stomach to settle and let the PPIs start working.