GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
I have Weird Feeling in my Throat

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

I have Weird Feeling in my Throat

I was diagnosed with LPR last August, that is when I started taking medication for it (Nexium). When I went back to my ENT in February, he said that my swelling was gone and that I could stop taking medication and I felt fine for a while. I'm the lead singer in my band and I've noticed that when I sing my symptoms of LPR come back. I have the "lump" feeling in Mr throat again, but my ENT says that I'm fine since that's the only symptom that surface. Should I continue to sing if my throat keeps doing this or am  I REALLY fine?
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
50-Year Cover-Up
57 mins ago by gymdandee
Joel78 is frustrated, aching, tire... Comment
May 26
christineyvette Derealization is the WORST Comment
May 26