GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
Is the stool normal?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Is the stool normal?

Yesterday i had stool that was green and brown mixed. Doctors told me i was constipated. I also have acid relux. But today in the morning same thing happend but stool was lose. and kind of burns. I was also to i have a hemroids. I dont know if i should lose sleep over this. Please help. I experience this one before but did not worry cause my stool went back to normal the next day. This is the 3rd time including today
Hi and welcome to the GERD forum.

If ur drs said u were constipated, what did they advise u to do or take?

Are u on meds for the reflux?.....

Ask ur dr about taking Miralax and if he/she feels it may help.

Please keep us posted

"selma"
Well i dont take nothing. I dont know if acid reflux changes stool colors and if it does wut colors?
If u have a change in ur stools, it is not from the reflux..and ur dr should be informed.....
bateria and infections can change the colors.......sometimes it is an issue with IBS.....
Gastro Tracker
Gastro