hey there all.
i'm 17 years old and THINK i have acid reflux but i'm not certain at the moment. basically the symptoms i've been having is...
- food/drink that feels like it's coming back up into my throat after every minute or so of eating or drinking. (it never comes up into my mouth except for rare occasions)
- sometimes i would feel chunks of food in my throat that sticks there and its really uncomfortable and sometimes i belch and a bit of food comes up into my mouth. (disgusting i know) is this regurgitation?
- sometimes i belch and i have a vomit/acid like taste in my mouth which is vile.
- lump in throat thats making me feel nauseous
- i havent had a normal belch in years.. they're all tiny and need to be forced.
- most of the time whenever i get the feeling of food/drink coming up into my throat i belch and it feels better temporarily.
Ive left this for years since i thought it was only trapped wind or so and now i'm worried sick that i've delevoped cancer of the esophagus or something else.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.