Lump sensation in throat
Hi, I have ecently noticed a sensation in my throat similar to something being stuck at the back of my throat. It feels simiar to a parecetemol being stuck back there. This is the only symptom I have - I don't have a sore throat, don't feel unwell etc, but I do feel the need to keep clearing my throat and swallow to ensure the feeling goes (when I clear my throat on occassions there is a small amount of white mucus). I recently had a very nasty chesty cought and was bringing up thick green plegm, but this has not passed and I am not entirely sure if the sensation was there before and during the cough.

I am slightly worried by what this could be and any advice would be much appreciated. I have read stuff online regarding GERD but presumed the reflux must be a noticable sensation of burning in the thoat and I do not have this symptom. I also occassionally have a morning cough (on and off for a while) and nt sure if this is all linked in.
You might indeed have reflux (GERD).  Some people only have symptoms like yours.  GERD can cause asthma-like symptoms.  Also, I have known people with Celiac disease who had a feeling of heartburn as their only symptom, so all these systems are all connected in complex ways.  I remember one woman who just had morning hoarseness, and it was reflux.  I suspect she has Celiac disease due to her other symptoms, but she was never checked for that.  
Many thanks. I noticed a typo in my post - the cough has NOW passed. I take it that doens't changed your response? Would you also say I am being rediculous to fear this feeling in the throat could be cancer?
Hi, have you recovered ? I have the same problem as you described.