GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
Manuka Honey for H Pylori

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Manuka Honey for H Pylori

I had been detected with H Pylori about a year back.  Underwent the treatment but could not retest after 3 months since I was abroad.  I got the test done again about a month back and was tested positive for H Pylori again.  And I am going thru the treatment all over again.  I am not a regular smoker but have a drink every night.  No Blood Pressure, no Diabetes, no Heart ailment and have never been hospitalised for any ailment.

I recently learnt from the internet that Manuka Honey is very effective against H Pylori.  Is it true?  Secondly what special care should I take to first of all get completely cured and secondly to ensure that it does relapse.

Regards

Ted
Hi...never heard of the Manuka Honey b4...and would also like to hear  from neone that has used this.....

My dad had an issue with H. Pylori after a Gall Bladder surgery...he was told to use a probiotic to help clear it up after he did the round of antibiotics.

Ur GI dr should be able to get to the bottom of y u continue to get this and what u can do to rid urself of it...if not try another GI dr.

"selma"
This is where I got the information from.

http://www.manukahoneyusa.com/h-pylori.htm
Hi Ted I have been suffering from acid reflux for about 8 years and have been on medication since until I discovered Manuka honey with IMF rating of 12%. It has ended my fight all these years as I believe the cause of reflux which is h. Pylori bacteria is being dealt with. I have come off the medication for about 3 weeks now and I am free from nausea and acid. I can truly testify to the Manuka and recommending to everyone.
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
selmaS commented on ChitChatNine's status
Dr. Peter Glidden ND
18 hrs ago by gymdandee
ChitChatNine is having fun! Comment
Jun 29