Motility disorder leading to excess gas?
One year old born with CDH.  Many procedures thereafter; ECHMO, Trach, Ladd Procedure, Nissen, G-tube.  History of reflux and excess gas which continued after Nissen. Recently the G-tube went to a GJ-tube.  Reflux continued.  Formula switched to Progestimil a few days ago and some improvement has been noticed.  Retching and reflux has reduced but still present.  Abdominal distention periodically present.  Prior constipation but isn't present with GJ-tube. The goal has been to treat for excess gas but thus far no diagnosis for the cause of the excess gas.  Could this be a motility disorder, maybe a pseudo obstruction?
Hi and welcome to the forum.
I am sorry to hear of ur littles ones conditions, unfortunatly I am not familiar with the conditions or abbrev u used.

I would suggest that u try the expert forum here on MedHelp.
Click on the forums button on the tool bar on the top of this screen....when the page opens the expert forum is on the left side...scroll down to the GERD forum....please note it only allows so many questions and u may need to be patient and persistant.

Good luck and please post an update
"selma"