GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
My insides are not happy! GORD/Bowel movements
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

My insides are not happy! GORD/Bowel movements

Hi there,

I have had a feeling on constant sickness since July. I became very gassy (burping) and always felt sick - I began taking morning sickness tablets. I regurgitate everything I eat, only as far as my mouth I am never fully sick.

In August I had an Abdominal US and a small Polyp was found on my Gallbladder wall. I went to the Dr who said it sounded like I had GORD and the Polyp on the gallbladder was probably fine but to follow up in 6 months with another US. He put me on Somac. 1 a day does not help but 2 does relieve the regurgitation if not the sickness. I am booked in for an endoscopy.

However I am now having 4 or 5 bowel movements (generally after I've eaten). They are not liquid but are small and softer than normal. I have developed haemorrhoids although they are not bleeding.

I also had worms last month and in June. First time I have ever had and I am a very clean person so have no idea how I got them or why they returned after I took tablets (a week apart).

I have lost approx 1 stone / 10 kilos in a few weeks also.

Any ideas what's going on inside me???