GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
Nexium

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Nexium
I had a lot of burning throat problems due to acid refluxing in my mouth and touching my larynx. I started to take nexium and it kinda works. I take it two times a day since thaf is the recommended dose for people with lpr. Im a really scarred person and i always think about cancers. So im wondering if the nexium almost works 100% against my problem does that mean im good or the nexium couls mask throat cancer?
Nexium is an effective medication in controlling the reflux.
If there is relief of symptoms, it indicates Nexium is working.
Nexium does not mask throat cancer.