GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
Please help me....
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help me....

I posted before but cant find it. So Im gonna try to briefly say this (which will be hard).
December woke up with breathing problem. ER trip. EKG done, heart fine. THought it was panic. I didn't think so. Went on Thought it could be acid relfux. Went on prilosec helped awhile then didn't. Went to ENT and family doc. Didnt know at all. No insurance makes it hard. By this time I was having really bad sinus problem (pressure and bad nasal discharge) Dizziness was main symptom. ENT said I had cyst in sinus but not a problem. Also perhaps and enlarged thyroid. Since then I have been Dizzy and Nauseous terribly. Off and on stomach aches and ear pain. Terrible sinus pressure. Some heart palpitations. Symptoms are so varied. Docs don't know. I need help desperatly. Mainly I cant take the Nausea ( feeling like Im going to throw up) Ear feels plugged to. Could be different things but it all came the same time generally. Please help me I feel so desperate.