Possible GB Issues
My wife has had typical gall bladder related pains and symtoms. The ultra sound (3 years ago) showed gall stones. They then ran a hidascan which was 'normal'. The doctor would not remove the gall bladder. The pain, including back and indigestion has been getting worse and now nausea. What do you think we should consider?
Thanks Mark
Sounds like you need to find another doctor.  Meanwhile, a cup of oil with grapefruit juice taken early in the morning sometimes helps expel some of the stones.   By the time I had my gallbladder out, it was full of "gravel" which looked like pepper when I passed the "stones".   I was taking the oil with grapefruit juice every morning for at least a month when they decided to do the surgery.  - The result - relief.   I hope and pray that your wife finds relief from this condition soon.  it is so painful!  Been there, done that.