Propranalol side effects
Hi, I started propranalol a week ago, its going well and helping. I've had indigestion and heartburn yesterday and today and wondered if its a side effect of the beta blockers? It doesnt mention this side effect on the information leaflet but Is see mentions of it being a side effect if I google it. Has anyone any experience of this and also what indigestion remedy is safest with beta blockers?
I've taken strong beta blockers for twelve years for a heart condition, and have never associated the drug with indigestion.  That being said, it sure could be a side effect, I'm not a health professional.  I took PPI's with beta blockers with no side effects.

That said, beta blockers block the development of adrenlin in your body, or at least blunt the effect of adrenlin on your heart and probably every organ of your body.  I'd suggest you drink plenty of water, stay away from fatty foods, etc., and perhaps keep a log of your symptoms.  The normal symptoms of beta blockers are exhaustion and poor tolerance to exercise until your body gets used to them.  Keep us informed.