GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
Stomach Aches
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Stomach Aches

Hello,

I would really like some help! I continually seem to have very bad stomach aches in the middle & lower sections of my stomach... its like tight and sometimes cramps often. I know I am not pregnant..i do know what I dont eat very healthy and i drink a lot of soda but even when i dont drink soda ..mostly at night I always have to take a tums and eventually they go away.. however, sometiems the pain is so severe it makes me cry