GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
Stomach Bloating

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Stomach Bloating

Just had some test ran and found out that I have H.pylori in the stomach.  Will be taking Omerprazole with Helidac. Wiil this trat my problem and return my stomach back to size.  It looks as though I am 6 months pregnant. I have no cramps or stomach pains. It is just the oversize stomach.  It happens after eating.
Hi...in time ur stomach should begin to go down...my dad had this after a gall bladder removal....and was very bloated....once they knew the H.Pylori was gone, it did take several rounds of treatment to do...he began taking align which is a probiotic.This will be needed as an antibiotic kills all bacteria...good and bad...but we need the good to break down the foods properly.

Talk to a GI dr about this once u  know the H.Pylori is gone.

Good luck
"selma"
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Joel78 is frustrated, aching, tire... Comment
May 26
christineyvette Derealization is the WORST Comment
May 26
Joel78 commented on Jzabs's status
May 25