Stomach gas
Why do I have so much gas.
Like burping and passing gas
constantly??
you  need to have your dr to consult  a stomach doctor , maybe the can scope your stomach to see if you have any problems
I've been down that road.   It can be so embarrassing.  What helped me were herbs.  It sound like you have a food sensitivity to some food you eat a lot or often.

Obviously I'm not a doctor or health professional. Even though this worked for me, it may be a good idea to see your doc.  

The main herb that helps is fennel.  You can buy it in capsules or loose seeds, or tea. You should get all of them at Whole Foods.  If you get seeds you have steep them into a teapot for 10-15 min. I prefer the pills. Now you can also buy fennel raw in the grocery section, by the lettuce and stuff.  It is good in salads.

If fennel isn't working for you, there is a paste you can make - take 1/2 teaspoon  turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon powder ginger (both should be in the spices isle).  Mix that and eat it once a day. That recipe is from "Healthy Digestion the Natural Way", D Lindsey Berkson.

Just another thought see your doc, because I believe those can also sign of GERD
Hi..there r many foods that can add to these problems..like pretzels many do not realize cause flatulence.
Here is  a list :

Food That Cause Flatulence
Foods that can cause flatulence (gas) in some people may not produce flatulence in others. It all depends on the amount and type of bacteria each person has in the large intestine. Gas producing foods may not need to be eliminated completely, unless you have problems of food intolerance (or food sensitivity), sometimes eating smaller amounts will help to reduce flatulence.

Broccoli, brussels sprouts
Asparagus, carrots
Apricots, raisins
Cauliflower, radishes
Bananas, prunes
Sauerkraut
Pan fried or deep fried foods
Rich cream sauces and gravies
Eggplant
Bran, nuts, popcorn
Tuna
Cabbage, celery, cucumbers
Prune juice
Kohlrabi, rutabaga, turnips
Fizzy medicine
Garlic, leeks and some seeds such as fennel, sunflower and poppy all produce a lot of gas in the colon.
Sodas and other carbonated beverages
Beer causes belching because it produces gas (carbon dioxide) in the stomach. It produces smelly hydrogen sulfide in some people
Fatty meats, fatty foods can delay stomach emptying and cause bloating and discomfort, but not necessarily too much gas
Legumes (very gassy) (all types) especially dried beans and peas, baked beans, soy beans, lima beans. Beans pass through the * small intestine and arrive in the large intestine undigested which causes flatulence (gas) to occur, also, beans contain more indigestible carbohydrates than most foods.
Raffinose is a sugar found in mushrooms, beans and in smaller amounts in some vegetables and grains. The human body lacks the enzyme called alpha-galactosidase to digest this sugar, so it ends up in the large intestine undigested which causes flatulence (gas) to occur.
Fructose is naturally present in onions (very gassy), artichokes, pears, and wheat. It is also used as a sweetener in some soft drinks and fruit drinks.
Lactose is the natural sugar found in milk (very gassy), cheese (very gassy) and ice cream (very gassy), and processed foods, such as bread, cereal (somewhat gassy), and salad dressing.
Sorbitol is a sugar (which humans can't break down) found naturally in fruits, including apples, pears, peaches, and prunes. It is also used as an artificial sweetener in many dietetic foods and sugar free candies and gums.
Most starches, including potatoes, corn, noodles and wheat and wheat products including, pastries, bagels, pretzels.