Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication
Thinking of having this surgery reversed.  Have any of you had it done?  I am having so many problems - GERD and reflux are just as bad as before the surgery.  Taking Probiotics and Enzymes seem to help some - but Prilosec and the antiacids don't seem to work anymore.

Hi...I have not had this surgery, so I can not advise u there, but wondered if u had a PH test recently to make sure u do not have low acid levels as u can feel the same as with high levels.....

There are others that have had this surgery, many with positive results, they ,may be able to offer insight.

Good Luck.
Thank you for responding.   I made an appointment with a gastroenterologist this morning for next month.  I requested an ultrasound of my oddi duct and my pancreas.  I want to be sure everything is okay before I go back to the surgeon.  I will mention the PH to the doctor to see what he says. - You're not supposed to be able to burp after the fundo'   but I am burping a lot and so bloated.  Could be that one soda I had. (Gave them up years ago).
I had the procedure with outstanding results about five years ago, but must tell you I followed the diet exactly as prescribed by my doctor, and still do.  I will say, during a party I tossed down a glass of bubbly instead of plain wine, and I paid for a single glass with really bad gas.  However, once the problem was naturally resolved, I was fine.  

I doubt that a single soda would cause a failure, you must have other issues. Possibly the wrap wasn't tight enough.   I haven't taken a single PPI, antacid or any other over the counter nostrum including probiotics or enzymes at the suggestion of my doctor since the surgery, or a need to take them.  A relative also had the procedure, and rushed the dietary restrictions by eating beef, pork and chicken plus fatty sauces and dressings within a couple months of surgery and her stitches broke, leading to a health mess, so obviously the stitches can be dislodged. Keep us informed.  
  My gastroenterologist informed me that I now have a hiatal hernia.  However, I must go back to my surgeon next month to see if my "stitches" have come loose due to vomiting from a side effect of another medication.
     Meanwhile, I am taking Nux Vomica and have been put on Dexilant.  It seems to help quite a bit.  
     Still need to go see the surgeon as it's been two years and he's asking me for an appt.