Vomiting after eating
i am a 24 year old who is suffering from vomiting which started a month ago and it's not relieve by antibiotics,antiacids or antiemetics as prescribed by the pharmacists.I'm not anorexic nor a bulimic.I went to the Doctors and they didn't find anything.They just have my U/A test and it's normal according to the result.They palpate my stomach and abdomen and said it may be infection,gastroenteritis or a suspected AP but they didn't prescribed me any drugs.I requested for a blood test but my doctor said there's no need to have one.I'm still taking the antacids to somehow relieve the acid in my stomach but i'm still vomiting after i eat small or large meals...please i need your health advice if there is anything i could do.i will see my doctor again but not until next week.i'm also drinking diarolyte to replace my electrolytes.I just want to have an idea of what is really causing my vomiting.Please help me find the answer to this for i'm already very concern about it..Thank you very much.hope to hear from you soon..
HI ...is this a GI dr or a PCP?

If it is a PCP try a GI dr...if it is a GI dr get a second opinion if ur insurance allows.

It could be ur Gall Bladder and it can sometimes be missed on an exam.

If u have a H.Ployri issue it could take a while to clear up.Be sure to follow the gerd diet and lifestyle tips found in the Health Pages here on MedHelp.

"selma"