Yellow loose stool in y 3 1/2 year old for the last week...
My 3 1/2 son who is an overall very healthy child who eats healthier than 98% of the children in this world has recently had loose stool/diarreah.  No pain, no vomiting, no fever, no behavioral changes, nothing outside of this change from usual stool which looks like a very digested one color foot long snake.  His diet over the last few days consists of organic brown rice cooked in water, organic apple sause with no ascorbic acid added, an occasional banana, some organic saltines and/or rice cakes, and everything I could find homeopathic under the sun which could help.  He is drinking plenty of fluids and has a normally huge appetite.  The yellow color is mustard like, the rice is undigested even though i am watching every bite and asking him to chew, and falls appart upon hitting the weater as if it had nothing holding it together.  No unusual foul smell however if I was forced to admit it I could say that I smell a hint of bile, knowing what it smells like from experience.  I took him to a normal doctor as we just moved and do not have a pediatritian.  He said everything was fine even though all he did was look at the stool sample I brought in from about a yard away.  Is there anyone out there who is not dismissing these symptoms as normal?  My son has not been vaccinated against Hepititis B although I am not concerned about that.  Please HELP!
Unless other symptoms develop, sometimes this happens from what I've seen with my 4 kids .... but I'm not a Dr, just a mom with 4 kids who have had significant GI issues.  I get the same thing when my digestion is off for no apparent reason .. lasts a few days and then goes back to normal.

C~