GERD (Acid Reflux) Expert Forum
best medicine
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

best medicine

I have terrible heartburn and burp all the time. I had an endoscopy and they found nothing. No matter what i eat of drink i am getting the heartburn and huge burps. The pain is terrible from the heartburn under my left rib cage.
I am now eating blander food but I still get the heartburn. I am on prilosec but it doesnt seem to help much,
Any other suggestions?