chest and arm pain left side
ok I am 28 and last year I started having alot of chest pain and gas I did have wieght gain before it started but my doctor ordered alot of test ekg,nucular stress test,echo cardio gram,blood work,etc everything said I was fine I was told I have gerd and recently told I have gastritis but everytime I feel the pain I think its my heart and I have gone to er after er saying the same thing but im worried they are just missing something cause the pain it is on the left side of my chest it feels sharp and fast but sometimes stays for a few sec and recently my back and neck and left arm has been hurting and my chest on a more regular basis i went to the er and they did x-ray,blood work and a ekg said i was good just gastritis and the gerd could they be missing someting or am I just freaked out cause the area of the pain and does it sound like gerd and or gastrits to you?
Hi many with gerd feel like this...and many with heart issues think it is gerd,but u were checked and given a clean bill of heart health...so try to relax and find a way to eliminate those pains....u can get better from gastritis....which will resolve those "heart" pains.

U also may want to have ur thyroid checked as it can cause heart palps too.....if u feel u have more going on than ur gerd....but many conditions can feel like something else.....and u had the right tests to check ur heart.

"selma"