chest hurting for days at a time
ok im 28 I had a bunch of test done a little over a year ago on my heart and chest they said my heart was fine I have gerd and gastritise I dont take my meds at all I dont hurt all the time even when I eat foods I shouldnt till 1 to 3 days sometimes a week of eating wrong before the pain happens so 1st is that normal and 2nd when i take mylanta it helps calm the pain but does'nt get rid of it completly if the pain was from heart problems would that be something that could happen or if it was my heart the pain wouldnt slack at all?and can gerd or gastritise cause pain for days at a time almost a constant pain only easing with meds
Hi...if ur gerd is that u feel fine and u do not take the meds and then eat foods u should avoid...try taking the meds b4 u eat the  wrong foods and only eat them occasionally.....they build up and wham u get hit hard...try to balance it all out.....if u want to stay off the meds u need to avoid those foods a bit more and take the meds when u do decide u want to eat them...see if that works.

Good luck
"selma"