GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
early morning indigestion

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

early morning indigestion

I've been on nexium since january and it is not helping this problem.  I wake up at the same time 6:00 AM - should I discontinue the nexium since it isn't helping?
Hi and welcome to the GERD forum.

I would suggest u talk with ur dr b4 stopping ne meds. Also ask what else u might try in place of it. In addition to the Meds u should be watching ur diet and avoiding foods that cause excess gas and acid to be produced.

We do have lifestyle tips as well as a list of safe foods and foods to avoid in our Health Pages here on MedHelp.

U may access the pages from the welcome message at the top of the forum and there is an icon top right.

"selma"
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
RubyWitch Life is short......ride you... Comment
Listeria Risk Triggers Huge Frozen ...
May 04 by gymdandee
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
May 02