GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
food Repeating in Mouth

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

food Repeating in Mouth

hi my age 26, from childhood, whatever i eat food, it will return back to my mouth for chewing again with acid taste. i never seen doctor for this. now i am experiencing even, i drink water lot, it also returning back to my mouth with coughmixed like jelly form..what is my prob? what is the treatment for this will it be cured?

Secondly, when i have to drink water while eating food,bcoz yest, i felt in night, around 2am, that my body become hot including my penis n scrotum, and started coughing & breathing problem, suddenly i drank water, it become normal after half an hour, then i realise i didnt drink water after dinner. due to worried abt food returning back in my mouth. so i use to drink water half an hour later after food. What is the ideal to drink water during having food.? or i am doing wrong method of drinking water?

Which splist doctor i have to go for diagonsis n cure this prob?
See a gastroenterologist for the digestive issues.  The other stuff might be related, but I'm not sure.  

It is clearly digestive, although I'm not entirely sure what this back up is, even though it makes me think of what happens to some people with GERD.  You're onto something with the water thing, but I'm not really sure exactly what is wrong.  You might have to eat smaller portions with this digestive issue, even though you're hungry and no doubt wouldn't be over eating with an issue like this.  But, you might have to eat smaller meals throughout the day.

I'm also thinking this digestive issue has something to do with slow motility of the digestive tract.  That would definitely call for a gastroenterologist (GI).
I don't know a whole lot about motility, but that's what this sounds like.  Motility simply refers to how fast or slow something moves.  

I don't know if it's curable, but a GI can help you live a better life with this condition.
Go to a Gastrologist they specialize in the digestive system.