GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
help please!

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

help please!

-During last 10 years, from time to time I had bowel rumbling. To reduce that I was going to toilet
straining myself to remove gas.
-In the last two years, I had, in addition, feeling tired, bloating problems.
-6 months ago, one day in the morning I had a sharp pain in the right quadrant and then was diagnosed
with liver inflammation from ultrasound. The liver enzymes were high. After following a high-fiber diet
and loosing weight, the liver inflammation become normal and enzymes came to normal range.
However, the pain turned into a dull pain and recently I have excessive gas, bloating problems
and sometimes mucous in the stool. In February, I had a CT scan which showed normal gallbladder, pancreas, etc.

What is the recent cause of dull pain+gas+bloating problems in the right quadrant?
No blood in the stool, no fever and no appetite loose. I had excessive gas and bloating problems
after liver inflammation.
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
selmaS commented on ChitChatNine's status
ChitChatNine is having fun! Comment