GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
hunger pains
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hunger pains

For about 4 months I have had acid indigestion and lately I have hunger pains  almost constantly. I will eat a meal and shortly after I will feel hungry again. I'm on a month long regiment of Previcid but they don't help much. Does this sound like more that just acid indigestion?
Related Discussions
620923 tn?1452919248
HI the hunger feelings is very much part of the reflux....it, it a way I think to try to get teh acids balanced as when we eat acids r produced.....

U may have another issue, many do...u may want to find what the root cause of ur reflux is...I have a hiatal hernia and PND so the 2 together with weight changes and meds can cause a flare....the Health Pages have tips on foods to avoid and lifestyle changes that can help the meds...http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=236
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Joel78 joined this community
Welcome them!
2 hrs ago