looe stools
i m a 23 male, i have been suffering from loose stools for the past 8-9 months. EARLIER it was like ,whenever i eat something, i was forced to stools with gas formation until the stomach is completely empty, no loss of appetite, i felt very hungry ,but was afraid of eating, because of the loose stools,, d stools were semi liquid with some foam type thing, the stools come with a pressure of gas coming out .  i tried taking many medicines. also many tests like colonoscopy was also done with normal study.i was adviced not to take milk. so stopped that also for the past 6 months,   i stopped takin any medicines  for the past 3 months. now i m suffering the loose stools only in the morning rest of the day goes ok.i have stopped takin in any sweet substances also. but still i do suffer . my mouth also get drys up very often after i have food.it has done a great damage to my health, i feel very weak inside,,my stamina is reduced a lot.,, so  can u please help me knowing that from what kind of disease i m suffering. is there anything serious please let me know. i will be very thank ful to you people..
Hi..there r many reasons for persistent loose stools...u may have a food allergy or celiacs, IBS or it can be stress related.There r many conditions that can affect ur bowel or bladder or both.

U sound like u have a GI dr since u had a colonoscopy so do speak with him in regards to this situation.

make sure u r re hydrating....as having loose stools like this deplete ur electrolytes.Drink Gator aid type drinks and plenty of water as well.

I hope u get to the root of the problem soon

"selma"
Bro any updates in your condition? I have the same problem for 1month already. Im 29 male. Its really agfecting my life.
Hi there,

Do not accept a diagnoses of IBS before you have had some tests to eliminate other causes.  You definitely need a colonoscopy as you may have Crohn's disease.

As Selma said, you need to rehydrate yourself and you can get OTC sachets with meds in to replace the electrolytes that you lose while having constant diarrhee.

Please keep us updated and I hope you find a diagnoses and treatment soon.