medication
i had a friend who had an acid reflux his stomach react fast when he eats somthing that was high in acid like pineapple, apples etc. he was undergo on all examinations and find nothing his doctor advice him just to take a rest and dont eat acid foods and he was taking medication for about a months except vitamins but for now he stop the medications and begin now to eat acidic foods lightly somtimes his stomach reacts and sometimes not.he doest take any vitamins cause he doesnt know what vitamins to take cause all vitamins he tried was affecting his stomach so he just take natural fruits for a vitamins but does it really work? yes apparently but sometimes it was'nt enough, my question is what can be the best vitamins to take if your an acidic person. thank you..
Hi...if I have ur question correct u want to know what vitamin suppliments someone can take that usually has an adverse reaction to when taking vitamins?.....

I had this problem for yrs....netime I took a vitamin it would repeat all day and make me feel sick.

I asked my pharmacist and he was very helpful.They have the best understand to the different reactions u may get.

Also ur friend should have blood drawn to see what suppliments r needed and in what dosage.

There r vitamins out there, but since u and I do not live down the block from each other I can not reccommend what works for me....plus everyone is different.

See the dr and have labs done , then speak with the pharmacist at ur local drug store.

Good luck

"selma"