my two year old is constipated with a fever?
My two year old went seven days without a bowl movement. She did have a few pebbles on day 8 but now on now she is running a fever of 103.5 and it is now day 11 and the fever has been here for three days.  Anyone have any ideas?
Call your Pediatrician on call for advice.  You may be advised to go to the ER before you try any remedies like a laxative or enema.  They need to rule out anything else going on.   My son has a history at 12weeks old of a bowel resection and appendectomy and we just ended up in the ER last week one night for the same reason ... thankfully, he was just constipated and all were relieved cause he had a temp and was in severe pain .... he is doing better now and developed a wicked sore throat and head cold which, in his case were two different things going on but until they did at a minimum an x-ray nobody knew if he was obstructed.

I'd call the ped.  You cannot take any chances that anything is obstructing her ability to pass the stools.

C~