nissen fundo
I have had the above operation 2years ago and having terrible vomiting episodes.  I had a camera into the stomach this week and my hernia has reappeared and the securing stitches are compromised, together with  slight bleeding at the valve area.  My stomach was full of food after fasting for 11 hrs and convinced this operation has exacerbated slow transit, which I did have very slightly before the operation.  The only thing they are offering me is to take an antibiotic to quicken the stomach contractions as they will not operate again after having three of them!

Is there anyone out there who suffers from the same thing since the operation.  I would love to hear from you and of your experiences.  Many thanks.

Hi Mart and welcome to the GERD forum.

I do not have similar issues, just wanted to welcome you to the site and if I can be of any help let me know.

Hope you find answers and are on the road to mend
Hi.  Can you tell me how it was resolved or what treatment you had for it?  Are you still suffering?I am in the UK so would be interested on different views.  Many thanks.