GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
pain that radiates to my back

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

pain that radiates to my back

I have had pain that begins right below my diaphragm on the left side and radiates all the way to my  back.  This pain is excruciating.  I at first thought it was gallstones but I thought that would hurt on my right side so then I thought I was just having an upset stomach. This pain does not go away and seems to get worse after I eat.  What can it be.  Can it really be gallstones.  I am thinking more in the terms of duodenitis.  In the past I was told I had a hiatal hernia but have not been checked for that in years.  I at one time had H-pylori but was treated for that.  This pain is becoming so bad i cannot eat or drink anything.  What can it be.  I need help. Please.
You might want to have your pancreas checked but I'm not a doctor.  I just remember reading something about left side pain radiating to the back.  Hope you get to feeling better.
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
selmaS commented on ChitChatNine's status
ChitChatNine is having fun! Comment