GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
pain that radiates to my back
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain that radiates to my back

I have had pain that begins right below my diaphragm on the left side and radiates all the way to my  back.  This pain is excruciating.  I at first thought it was gallstones but I thought that would hurt on my right side so then I thought I was just having an upset stomach. This pain does not go away and seems to get worse after I eat.  What can it be.  Can it really be gallstones.  I am thinking more in the terms of duodenitis.  In the past I was told I had a hiatal hernia but have not been checked for that in years.  I at one time had H-pylori but was treated for that.  This pain is becoming so bad i cannot eat or drink anything.  What can it be.  I need help. Please.