GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
started with gerd now its worse

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

started with gerd now its worse

i was diagnosed with gerd, gastritis and slow gastric emptyig in 2008 for a while ihad it under control. I startedeatting bad foods and drinking and noticed tht my chest hurt alot and i was spitting up blood..  i stopped drinking and went to bland foods but i guess it was too late. For 1 year so far when i eat my viens in my legs and arms get really small i feel dizzy my stomach hurts very badly my ears pop and i start to sweat, sometimes i feelout of body as well, like im high. ihave no idea what this is but it is hell. The Er doctors never find anything, yet they know for sure its anxiety, very frustrating. only certain foods bring this on.. it seems like if its harder to digest the side effect is worse. Can anyone tell me if they go through this, if so what is it!? Thank you

also where could i post this aside from this subcatagory?

Hi and welcome to the GERD forum.

By drinking r u referring to alcohol? If so, alcohol is a trigger for GERD and reflux symptoms...not knowing how much u did drink or even what u were drinking I suggest u see a GI Dr...ER Drs are there for immediate health threats and treat u will the expectation u will go to ur Dr afterward....

So follow up with ur PCP and a GI Dr to find out what is going on....there are underlying issues u must seek to take care of....not just the symptoms u get from certain foods....get under a Drs care and guidance.
Avatar n tn
I double what selmaS says!!!
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Jade59 commented on photo
ChitChatNine . Comment
3 Filler Exercises to Loosen Up You...
15 hrs ago by gymdandee